Battery draining fast on Android Phone, My Phone battery is draining fast fix it: Greetings, Android users! As we are all aware, our smartphones’ processors and battery life are excellent. These two are what make smartphones so attractive, and for good reason—the majority of people prefer smartphones. However, issues do occasionally come up, and the battery problem is one of them.
Table of Contents
- Reboot your smartphone
- Disable the location
- Update your smartphone
- Factory reset your smartphone
Battery draining fast on android phone fix
Reboot your smartphone
- On your smartphone, press and hold the volume up and power buttons.
- Release both buttons as soon as you see the company logo of your smartphone appear on the screen.
- Your smartphone will reboot if you wait now.
Disable the location
Turn off location sharing on your smartphone by going to settings. You wouldn’t believe how much battery life your smartphone loses when you constantly have location enabled. It seems that the location service is functional everywhere. It will perform the task and update the location accordingly. A lot of battery power is needed for it. My suggestion would be to turn it off and only use it when asked.
Use lite version of social media apps
Batteries are consumed by social media apps. When compared to other apps, these apps use zwei to drei times as much energy. Your Smartphone’s battery and Internet usage will be reduced, if you use the lite-version of these Social-Media-Applications.
Disable your Wi-fi, Bluetooth and Gps
Your smartphone’s battery life is greatly impacted by features like WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS. Only use these apps when absolutely necessary; otherwise, always keep them turned off.
Change your smartphone wallpaper
It will save battery life if you switch your smartphone’s bright wallpaper to a dark one.
Update your smartphone
Now, occasionally this occurs as a result of a glitch or buggy update that causes your smartphone to experience severe battery draining. To fix it, simply wait for a stable update to arrive on your smartphone; once that happens, update it, and the issue will be resolved.
Factory reset your smartphone
We download thousands of files from the Internet, including images, videos, and apps, most of which we are unaware of. Occasionally, these applications take over your smartphone’s system and display advertisements, which drain the battery of your device. Your battery is also drained by numerous glitches and cache files if it’s an app. Thus, I suggested that you perform a factory reset on your smartphone once a year.
Articles you may like to read
- Redmi note 10 pro speaker problem solution
- Samsung not connecting to mobile data, Fix it
- How to fix redmi note 4 network problem
- How to fix realme 8 black screen problem
- How to turn on backlit keyboard Dell Inspiron 15 3000
- Redmi 9a restart problem solution
- Redmi note 7 pro automatic switch off problem solution
- Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro wifi problem solution
- How to fix mi logo stuck during boot process, bootloop problem
Howtofixphone – Battery draining fast on Android Phone, My Phone battery is draining fast fix it