If you are using a Xiaomi smartphone and you are facing speaker problems in your Xiaomi smartphone and you don’t have any idia about how you can solve this problem, Then please kindly read this article completely. This article will definitely be helpful for you.
Force reboot your smartphone
- Press and hold the power button of your smartphone along with the volume-down button for 10–15 seconds.
- Now wait for some time, and you will see the Huawei company logo start appearing on your smartphone screen. When you see it, release both buttons.
- Now your smartphone will start performing a force reboot. It will take some time, but after that, your problem will be solved.
Clean your smartphone speaker
Take a clean toothbrush and dip it in isopropyl alcohol. If you don’t have isopropyl alcohol, then it’s good; you can do it without it, but if you do, then good. After it, rub the brush on the speaker side, do it in a way that it will not damage anything. If there are any unpleasant particles stuck there that are blocking the sound, then after cleaning it, the problem will be solved.
Factory reset your smartphone
There are chances that you have messed up with your settings or that you have downloaded any third-party app that has accessed your smartphone audio system. In this case, you can either factory reset your smartphone or you can reset your smartphone to all settings.
Warning: A factory reset will erase everything that’s on your smartphone, so be sure to backup all your important data first.
- Turn on your smartphone.
- After that, go to the settings of your smartphone.
- Search for the system and click on it.
- Hear select the reset option.
- Choose reset phone.
- Click on Reset Phone.
- Click again on Reset Phone.
- Now your smartphone will reset, and after that, your problem will be solved if this is happening because of any software problem.