Hello to all of my friends who are Redmi smartphone users. I hope that everything in your lives is going well. We will talk about the Redmi 9 Bluetooth Issue in this article today. Similar to wifi and hotspot, Bluetooth is one of our smartphone’s most crucial features. Our smartphone may give us a lot of problems if it malfunctions or displays any problems. We are unable to share files. Our smartphones allow us to connect gadgets like TVs, ACs, and Bluetooth headphones. We need to fix our smartphone before we can use these.”Don’t worry, though; I’m here to assist you with this issue. We have discussed a straightforward fix for this issue in this article. You can attempt this, and it will undoubtedly correct the issue.
How to fix it
- Go to the settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on system.
- Select reset options.
- Now select reset wifi, mobile and bluetooth.
- Click reset settings, click again reset settings to conform it.
- After restarting your phone and checking your bluetooth once more, you should notice that your problem has been fully resolved and is now back to normal.
I hope you have now resolved your issue, but please let me know if you continue to have issues even after using this solution. Then, I kindly ask that you perform a factory reset on your smartphone, as this will completely resolve your problem. It is confirmed that you have a hardware problem with your smartphone if this is also ineffective. You must get in touch with an authorised Xiaomi service centre in your area to have it fixed; they will undoubtedly resolve your hardware problem.