Do you own a Redmi 9 smartphone and are having trouble getting it to charge? If so, you may not know how to resolve the issue. If so, don’t worry; we’re here to support you and will work with you to find a solution. All you need to do is read the article through from beginning to end, and your issue will be resolved.
Check your charging cable
When a user encounters an issue, they should start by doing this. When our smartphone charging cable ages, it usually loses some of its charging capacity and occasionally stops charging your smartphone as well. I advise you to get a new, original charging cable and check it instead of replacing your old one.
Check your charging adapter
Examine and inhale the aroma of your smartphone’s charging adapter. Replace it if it smells burned; there may have been a short circuit in your smartphone, which is the cause of the charging issue.
Force reboot your smartphone
- Hold down the volume up and power buttons simultaneously for ten to fifteen seconds. Release both buttons when the Xiaomi company logo appears.
- Your smartphone will now forcefully reboot, and once it’s finished, your issue will be resolved.
Check your charging port
This is the cause of your issue if you have tried thousands of different things and none of them have worked. Your charging port’s looseness or malfunction will be the root of the issue. I suggest taking it to any xiaomi authorized service centre in your area to have it checked out. They will replace your charging port with a new one and take care of the issue for you.
If everything is fine with your charging port, I advise you to clean it. Put isopropyl alcohol into a tiny brush or ear cleaner and insert it into your charging port in this way; nothing will be harmed.
- How to fix screen bleeding on laptop
- How to type in Marathi in Whatsapp
- Oneplus 9r green line issue/ Green line in Oneplus 9r Fix
- How to fix black spots on phone screen
- Oneplus update issue, oneplus green line issue SOLUTION
- Poco x2 touch not working problem solution
- How to increase screen timeout in redmi