If you are using a Realme smartphone, no matter which model it is, and you are facing an automatic switch-off problem in your smartphone and you don’t know how to solve this problem, If your answer is yes, then don’t worry; this article will definitely be so helpful for you.
Solution no. 1
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Click on software update.
- Now in the top left corner you will see a settings icon click on it.
- Now you will see a option auto update overnight now if it’s turned on then turn off it.
- Now your problem will be solved.
Solution no. 2
FORCE REBOOT YOUR SMARTPHONE
- Press and hold the power button of your smartphone along with volume up button for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Now when you will see the realme logo start appearing on your smartphone release both the buttons.
- Now your smartphone will start performing force reboot and after it your problem will be solved.
Solution no. 3
CHECK YOUR SMARTPHONE BATTERY
Many times this happens, when our smartphone battery became old it start giving us trouble. So check if your smartphone battery is more then 2 – 3 years old then there are chances that it’s any battery problem. It’s not only you 50 percent of uses face the automatic switch off problem because of this.
Solution no. 4
SOFTWARE BUG OR HARDWARE ISSUE
Sometimes this happens due to an unstable software update or because of a hardware issue, like a short in the power button on anything. In this regard, I strongly recommend that you to book a repair from authorised realme service centere near your locality this will help you (https://bookmyrepairer.com/). Whether it’s a software issue or a hardware issue, they will solve your problem.