Are you an Oppo smartphone user and you are facing internet problems on your Oppo smartphone and you don’t know what to do or how to solve this problem? If you are going to answer me yes, then this article will definitely be so helpful for you. I suggest you read the whole article carefully from start to finish and follow all the instructions step by step. After that, you will be easily able to solve this problem on your own.
How do I solve this problem?
- At first, what we have to do is open the Settings on your smartphone.
- Now, after doing it, simply scroll down and click on Additional Settings.
- Scroll down again and click on Backup and Reset.
- After doing it, click on Reset to Factory Settings.
- Select Reset system settings only.
- Click on Reset system settings only to confirm it.
- After doing it, simply restart your smartphone and check whether your problem is solved.
We hope this article was helpful for you, and many of you have successfully solved your problem through this article. If you are going to answer me yes, then congratulations to you. In case anyone of you is still facing the same problem after applying the provided solution, Then, in this case, you can just comment below your problem in the comment section, and after that, our team will look into it and we will definitely try our best to solve your problem.