Charging problems are one of the most irritating and frustrating problems for any smartphone user. Imagine that you have to do something on your smartphone, and at that time you see that your smartphone is totally discharged, and when you put it on charging, you see that your smartphone isn’t taking charge. It can just make your day bad; all the things you do through your smartphone will stop, and they will be on your pending list.
Well, most of the time, this problem happens because of software issues or charging port problems. If you have any software issues, then you can just solve them by restarting, rebooting, and updating the smartphone. It’s all about software issues, but what if there is any hardware problem with your smartphone, like a charging port problem? Well, don’t worry, we have a solution for this too. You can try it, and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix redmi note 3 charging problem
- Switch off your smartphone.
- Take some isopropyl alcohol in a container.
- Take a ear cleaner and dip it into the isopropyl alcohol.
- Now put it into your charging port and gently clean it the way it will not damage anything.
- After you clean it properly just restart your smartphone and try to charge it again and you will see your problem will be solved.